Maestro Sersea has several online educational pages on Facebook with well over 1,500,000 followers from all over the world. These pages have different topics and aim to help English Learners from all over the world improve their English comprehension and communication skills.
Here are some of our educational Facebook pages – click on each link to visit:
- Maestro Sersea – American Online Teacher – a Facebook page that shares educational activities and resources
- E-Learning USA – an educational Facebook page for English Learners with well over a million international followers
- California International Online School – a Facebook page dedicated to the online school we will open in the future
- Hear My Faith – a Facebook page for English Learners that includes information about different world religions
- Erase Pollution – a Facebook page for English Learners who are concerned about the environment
- Erase Corruption – a Facebook page dedicated to English Learners who wish to discuss and eradicate corruption
- Play this Game – Play and Talk about Games – an Facebook page dedicated to playing and discussing games
What is Facebook?
— Social networking sites are often seen as a tool for individuals to maintain relationships, interact with others, and express themselves. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites in the world with over 2 billion users. It is predominantly used by teenagers and people in their early twenties, who use it for socializing, sharing photos, videos, and articles. Facebook’s popularity has risen due to its easy accessibility and extensive demographic reach (Kahle).
— Facebook is a social networking service that allows users to communicate with one another through the creation of posts. Unlike many social networking sites, Facebook is focused on sharing personal information with friends and family instead of meeting new people.
— Facebook is a social media network that was created in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow Harvard University students. It launched on February 4th, 2004 and it started out as just a college campus intranet but quickly grew into one of the most popular social media networks of all time, with over 1 billion people using Facebook every month.
— The phenomenon of Facebook is a social networking site that was created by Mark Zuckerberg and launched in 2004. The app has since evolved into an all-encompassing identity for billions of people worldwide. It has been used as a platform to connect with old friends, share photos, comment on the latest news, sell goods, promote political views, organize events, and even raise money.